Save time and money with test disconnect terminal blocks from Phoenix Contact. Comprehensive accessories such as bridge bars or plug-in bridges, switching locks, test adapters, and cover profiles provide additional technical advantages.
- Easy and safe operation with clear marking of the switching states
- Maximum functionality – up to six universal function shafts for potential distribution or test purposes
- Modular expansion with feed-through and ground terminal blocks of the same shape
- Modular design of transformer circuits with plug-in test disconnect terminal blocks
- Reliable protection of connected current transformers with connector versions with an integrated, leading short-circuit contact
Measuring transducer terminal blocks with lateral Push-in – clear separation of signals
Test-disconnect terminal blocks offer a high degree of convenience for all the necessary test circuits in secondary current transformer circuits. The Push-in transducer terminal blocks are available with the classic Push-in and lateral Push-in connection. You only need two terminal blocks for a simple current transformer test circuit.
This means that you can save space in the control cabinet.